Sisterhood Storytelling the magical and epic event created by Yovanka the founder where four inspiring women or girls share their transformational stories to explore the female experience, from taboo to the most common of women topics is going to be livestream.
Storytelling is the cure for finding connection and meaning within a world that now more than ever needs community, inspiration and support among women. Our inspirational storytellers will share their raw, uncensored, unscripted stories that not only move us but unite our female community by embracing our past and looking forward together.
Our audience of “women and girls” connect in a loving virtual space dedicated to creating sisterhood through acceptance and understanding, one unscripted transformational story at a time.
In addition to sharing stories, the women and girls will have the opportunity to create their own unique crowns with personal objects from their home that will identify with who they are as they dance to great music and connect with their new Sisterhood tribe online.
Through the Sisterhood Storytelling experience we inspire, support and learn from one another so together we can grow stronger and reach new heights using our Heroine power.
La Mariposa Films is on a mission to shine a light on diverse and inclusive female voices across the globe through women’s stories.
Join our tribe, Sister!
LIVE STREAMING EVENT
May 29th, 2021 Theme: I am a Heroine
4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Your Living Room
- Four inspirational women or girls from different backgrounds and worlds sharing their raw authentic stories.
- It will be about experiencing storytelling (through creating, dancing, listening and sharing stories)
- Perhaps we may be changing the way we live, we don't need to reduce the quality in which we connect.
- Behind every woman there is a story of hard work, relentless perseverance, challenges, and unstoppable drive whether is in sports, health, arts, business, economy, politics, they are all making a difference and creating a road map for other women.
- 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- SING TO VIBRATE
- CREATE YOUR CROWN
- THE STORY THEME FOR THE AFTERNOON: ….
- STORYTELLING TIME TAKE THE STAGE
- SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE
- LET’S DANCE
- PICTURE TIME WITH OUR CROWNS
Stay in Touch Sister
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EARLY TICKETS ACCESS AND UPDATES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX